Friday

Top 5 books I'd recommend this Christmas

It's best to learn from the best. If you wanted to learn a skillset it would be assumed that you'd ask someone who has mastered the results you want what they would recommend. And it seems every person of influence has read these books at least once. So while there may be thousands of books out there on the topic; I'd recommend begining here, with these.

1. How to win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
2. How to Have Confidence and Power in Dealing with People - Les Giblin
3. How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success in Selling - Frank Bettger
4. The Magic of Thinking Big - David J. Schwartz, Ph.D.
5. Personality Plus - Florence Littauer

I don't know about you but after family activities I intend on spending my Christmas curled up on the couch reading.

No comments: